Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Next Chapter


Next Chapter

          Time runs fast. Every tick-tack of the clock brings us changes. Almost 9 months have already passed and forth grading is about to end. We have to open new chapter of our student’s life which is the College life. Next page please!

          Going back to the previous chapter, I would say that it was full of experience. My knowledge in first grading became wider, these were doubled, tripled. I have learned new pieces of knowledge which my teachers have imparted to us again. In our subject ICT, this was the best grading I've been with my teacher and practice teacher. I learned all the uses of adobe Photoshop. And I enjoyed all our activities on how to edit a picture such as black and white, correcting colour, cloning, putting hair colour from the tools in the program.

          Beyond these experiences and pieces of knowledge, there are also problems. Many projects are assigned to us and when the deadline came, we were running of time and rushing everything. There are also times that I got low in our quizzes. In address to these problems, I use my time wisely and finished my projects and assignments in time. And I tried my best to review our lesson to get high score.

          Moving on, I will strive harder and I will be more studious. And be always positive. I will be more confident so that I can be out of my shell. I will start the next page with a more confident me.



No comments:

Post a Comment