Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Dream, My Future

   My Dream, My Future


          Every one of us has dreams and mostly wants to become a successful person in the future. Some want to become a doctor, nurse, teacher, lawyer, accountant, engineer, or architect and many others but before we fulfill our dreams, we have to face many challenges and obstacles and it depend upon us on how to choose either the right path or not.

          Like me, I have also a dream and that is to finish my college education. I want to become a teacher because I love teaching. I know being a teacher is very hard but I will do my best to reach my goal. I want to help my parents so that's the reason why I study harder. Gaining a higher degree is not a simple one but through the financial help of my Tita and Tito. I will do all my best to finish my College Education.

          Trials come always but I'm sure that I can handle everything through the help of our Almighty God. Temptations are many, but I will avoid the bad things that might destroy me and my future. I know my Tita and Tito are trying all their best to word hard so that they can send me in school, so I will not fail their expectations to me. It is a great sacrifice on their part because all the remedy they did for me just to give my needs and wants are what they are doing.

          So as a good Christian I have to be obedient and responsible person in order to fulfill my dreams and aspirations in life. If I fail, I will have to stand and try again until I succeed because my future lies on my hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment