Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, February 23, 2014

CHANGE: It starts with me

CHANGE: It starts with me


           Change as we know is the process of transformation wherein we want to change our bad attitude to good ones. There are others that they want to be with friends who are going lucky, others want to change their looks into modern one and so many others. But change is hard to do especially when it concerns with our attitude but when it starts with ourselves we can do it as long as we want.

          Like me, I want to change my bad attitudes into good ones. I want to be a responsible person because sometimes, I’m lazy to do my work especially the household chores. I also want to change my behaviour to my parents because sometimes, I can say harsh words against tem so I want to change this attitude of mine. I know that is not right but I can’t avoid myself to be mad with them especially to my mother.

          Starting today and starting with me, I will make a change in my life, the lives of my family and the world I live in. I will try all my best even it’s hard to change, but little by little I know I can with the help and guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ.



               

No comments:

Post a Comment