Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, October 7, 2013

Reflection

My Reflection



Another grading period has about to end. We had already gone through four months, meaning we had gone half of our whole school year. All I can say is that it has been a busy grading period because we have a lot of requirements we should be pass on time yet very enjoyable.

This coming Third Grading Period, I have become a lot better than last grading because Mrs Evelyn Vera Cruz, our very kind teacher in ICT taught us many different kinds of tags. We also posted our posts on blogger and we had different posts that are really interesting.

Moving on, I will strive harder and I will be more confident. I will start the next grading period with more confident. I will continue discovering new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment