Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Guardian Hero

   My Guardian Hero





It has been said that heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. Overtime, there have been several people who have influenced various aspects of my life, based on their personal characteristics, accomplishments, and values. I have been teachers who I respect for their patience and intelligence. Of all people I have encountered in my life, the person I admire the most is my Tita. She always supports us in whatever we are involved in. Whenever I feel like giving up, or have a question or concern, I know I can call on her for advice.

Her strength seems to be unbreakable during hard times; I have always admired her open mind, compassion and sense of understanding. She is a very reserved woman but has a great sense of humour, and always knows how to put a smile on my face. She is not a world famous or a multimillionaire, but she is very important in my life. I really admire her because of her personality and for all she has done for me in my life. She has many positive character traits, firstly she has a lot of friends, and secondly, she is a helpful and loving tita ever. I can always rely on her if I am having a bad day she is always there to help make it better. Hard work was part of her life, but still she is smiling all the time I've seen her. Her life can be a good example of a person who has suffered a lot, but never asked for help as asking for help was symbol of weakness for her.

My tita is a person who taught me how to live life in without feeling helpless and pride. I have learned from her that problems and suffering are part of a life. I always pray that God will always there for us. I love her so much and she always admired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment